01 September 2009

Kitchen Gadgetry or Hells yes, I am getting a Kitchen Aid for my birthday!!

Mr Wilson was bouncing various ideas for birthday gifts off of me the other day, would I like a season ticket to the opera or how about a Kitchenaid. I have only had the heart to pet the mixer of all stand mixers at various cookware stores but now, I will have my very own 33 lbs of mixerificness in pearl grey on my doorstep this Thursday, Happy Birthday to me. I was going to do crackers today but I think I will wait until the machine gets here. So crackers on Friday folks!


Friday's cracker recipes:
Cashew Butter Graham
Olive Oil Cracker

As a note, cashews are actually not nuts but seeds, a droop more precisely that grows beneath the cashew apple. Cashew butter can be substituted ounce for ounce with butter and provides more nutrition with fewer calories from saturated fat and more protein than butter. It also provides some iron and zinc.

1 comment:

  1. You didnt have a stand mixer until now? WTF? I thought I knew you!

    ReplyDelete