21 September 2009

Tasty Tasty Murder

My awsome friend Matt purchased this Tshirt for me a month or so ago.  Since I am lovingly known as the Queen of Meat I found this even more touching.  I got great feeback when I wore it Saturday. 

I looked at some earlier pictures of me and I have to say I am a little taken aback by how much I have changed.  I have a neck.  There is a picture below from the 10 week mark to illustrate.  I really miss my pink hair.  I did have some hair loss after WLS so bleaching the bajasus out of it seemed ill advised. 

I also went and saw the Julie and Julia movie, it warmed my heart not because of the whole setup of the movie but because Julia is in good part part of the reason I love to cook.  I will post a few old segments from her PBS show later this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment