14 September 2009

Updates

Sorry for the delay in posting dear readers, more health stuff cropped up that kept me from blogging and out of the kitchen. A few updates, the cashew graham cracker is coming next week when my flour provider Sunrise Flour Mill will be bringing some graham flour to the market. Sure, I could have gone and purchased it at Whole Foods but if I can buy local, I do. The same is true for the parsnips that make up the crispy parsnips, they haven’t quite come in yet to meet my standards so we wait, trust me the crispy parsnip recipe is worth it.

This week I am trying out whole wheat pastas to find one that meets my cravings for spaghetti (or pasketti in my house). Also check the comments for reports back on the cracker recipes and I finally discuss the chicken breast v. bison. Later this week read about the results on all the tomato roasting I have been doing and working them into a sauce for that whole wheat pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment